Finding the right relationship is key

by Ghost writers

E

verybody wants to be in a right working relationship, whether romantic or casual. We put in the time, effort, and in some cases, financial resources into our relationships to ensure that they thrive. But how do you know that you are investing in the right relationships?

You Don’t Expect Each Other To Be Perfect

Not every relationship will be perfect, but if you’re willing to work at it, it could look like what you dream of. Your best friend and your soul mate may be far from perfect, but if they put in the work to build your relationship, they are right for you.

When you stop expecting the people you love to behave in a certain way, you can start to enjoy their presence and appreciate them for who they are. What you need to remember is that every relationship has its problems, but what makes it perfect is that you don’t want to be anywhere else, even when times are tough. And if your partner or friend has this same ideology, then you are in the right relationship.

Seamless Teamwork is key in relationship.

couple sitting on the field facing the city
Nathan Dumlao

Relationships are built on the solid foundation of teamwork. And since they are one of the greatest vehicles for personal development and happiness, the most important journey you can take in your life is to meet someone halfway. You will be much more successful working together, rather than alone or against them.

A relationship is only as strong as its two members, and each member’s strength depends on the quality of the relationship. This does not mean sticking to your spouse either. Each of you needs some free time for yourself.

Remember, relationships rarely work 50/50 all the time. There are days when you can only give 20%, the other person must give 80%, and vice versa. It’s all about balance. In healthy relationships, both people are willing to make adjustments for the other based on the immediate needs. And are willing to give more when the other person can’t step up.

“No one can be perfectly patient all the time, and factors like lack of sleep, stress, or physical health problems will make you more easily agitated at various points in your life — that’s part of being human,” says Andrea Bonior Ph.D. “But partners in a healthy, loving relationship extend each other a basic common denominator of patience that allows for peace, 

Communication Is Be Open, Honest, And Clear in Relationshps

couple kissing in front of trees

In love, you can’t avoid certain conversations. It’s better to speak up and expose the truth than to go on and not know where you are going. Say what you mean and mean what you say. This is the way a healthy relationship works. If you and your partner are open about everything and honest, it is a good sign that you are in the right relationship.

You should both be clear about what you need and want. Don’t expect to read each other’s minds and desist from playing games with your hearts and heads. There should be no room for guessing games and complete avoidance of telling half-truths.

“Different partners have different levels of openness within their relationships — some might be horrified at leaving the bathroom door open, for instance, whereas others will discuss the most intimate of physical details with each other without giving it a second thought,” says Bonior “So too is the case with openness about hopes, dreams, and even the details of one’s workday. But no matter where you fall on.”

Though-provoking

The above-mentioned are just a few signs that tell you whether you are in the right relationship or not. The list is not comprehensive, but they can show you the general idea. A relationship should be intentional and directional. If your relationship is not helping you in any way, making you better, and making you happy, then maybe it’s time to jump boat.

You may also like

Leave a Comment